domingo, 11 de março de 2012

Exercícios de inglês para resolver

The Perito Moreno glacier in Southern Argentina.
Huge sections of a massive ice wall have crashed into Lake Argentina in the Patagonia region of the country.
Periodically the glacier forms a dam separating the lake into two. Eventually pressure builds up and enormous chunks of ice fall into the lake.
Tourists visiting the national park enjoyed watching this spectacular ice rupture which occurs every four to five years.

1. Marque a palavra correspondente a cada definição:
(a) From time to time.
(a) glacier (b) crashed into (c) periodically (d) dam (e) rupture

(b) When something breaks
(a) glacier (b) crashed into (c) periodically (d) dam (e) rupture

(c) A large inland body of fresh water or salt water.
(a) glacier (b) crashed into (c) periodically (d) lake (e) rupture

2. Qual a única frase que não está no presente perfeito contínuo?
(a) The competition has been running every year since 1980.
(b) She would live in New Zealand if she I have Money.
(c) I see Tom’s father most weekends and weekdays.
(d) People have been saying for ages that the building should be pulled down.

3. A sequência de associação correta é:
(I) That lesson was the least easy of all.
(II) Between the two girls, this is fatter than my sister.
(III) These teachers are the oldest of the group.
(IV) My dad is older than my mother.

( ) Aquela lição foi o menos fácil de todas.
( ) Meu pai é mais velho que minha mãe.
( ) Estes professores são os mais velhos do grupo
( ) Entre as duas garotas, esta é mais gorda que minha irmã.

(a) I, IV, III, II (b) III, IV, II, I (c) IV, I, III, II (d) II, IV, I, III (e) III, IV, I, II

The Mangueira (I) the 18th slum in Rio to be reclaimed by the authorities. But there is still a lot to be done. With (II) of slums known as "favelas" still in the hands of organised criminals, drug dealers have vast areas in which to hide and thrive.

(I) é igual a: (a) is (b) be (c) were (d) am (e) are

(II) é igual a: (a) love (b) strong (c) hundreds (d) how (e) always

5. Traduza: “(...) drug dealers have vast areas in which to hide and thrive.”
_________________________________________________________________________________________.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário