domingo, 5 de dezembro de 2010

Word Stress Quiz

Where is the stressed sylable?

1 Can you pass me a plastic knife? ( ) plas ( ) tic
2 I want to take a photography class. ( ) pho ( ) to ( ) gra ( ) phy
3 China is the place where I was born. ( ) Chi ( ) na
4 Please turn off the television before you go out. ( ) te ( ) le ( ) vi ( ) sion
5 I can't decide which book to borrow. ( ) de ( ) cide
6 Do you understand this lesson? ( ) un ( ) ders ( ) tand
7 Sparky is a very happy puppy. ( ) hap ( ) py
8 It is critical that you finish your essay. ( ) cri ( ) ti ( ) cal
9 My Grandfather wears an old-fashioned coat. ( ) old ( ) fash ( ) ioned
10 There is a lot of traffic on the highway today. ( ) traf ( ) fic

http://www.englishclub.com/pronunciation/word-stress-quiz.htm
05/12/2010, 08:48

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário