sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Minha rotina

É possível escrever em inglês com um mínimo de vocabulaŕio.
Acreditem.

I always wake up at 06:00 am and my day starts very fast. My two daughters sleep while my wife and I have breakfast. I love a little running before mu breakfst becaus e I work all day long. Generally, at 06:45 am (fifteen to seven) I ride my Honda XLR to my younger daughter's school so I run very fast to my work, a state school near my home at Morada Nova downtown. I have only twenty minutes in my morning to relax among my five hours of work. It's an electric job but it's much better than others. Teaching teenagers from rural and urban enviroments is an unique experience. At 09:50 am, my two last classes start and sometimes I look at me and I look a tired man. Nowadays, I work 60 hours/week in the morning, in the afternoon and at night. Always I wait a moment to drink water, to go to a bathroom, to see the sky and to be a little alone. At half past eleven, I finish my job but I come back to my home at fifteen to twelve. I generally have lunch at midday very fast. I cann't waist any minute in my life, because I work very hard and I dream with posgraduated studies at UFC because the Brazilian public basic educational system don't respect their teachers enough. At a quarter to thirteen, I come back to Egídia, the school where I teach.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário